MyLEDLightingGuide Return Policy
At MyLEDLightingGuide, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with every purchase. If you are unsatisfied, you can return or exchange your order within 30 days of delivery.
How to request a return:
- Fill out the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form. Submit it to our firstname.lastname@example.org along with any pictures of damaged products or boxes.
- Our customer service team will send an authorization to return if applicable.
- Place items and all other materials, manuals and accessories in their original box.
- Print and tape on the shipping label and drop off to your local carrier.
- After we have received the return, allow 3-5 business days for credit card refunds and 7-10 days for check refunds.
* 7 Days Inspection for Damaged / Incorrect Shipments:
In the event that an item was shipped damaged or incorrect, MyLEDLightingGuide will replace or issue a refund for the product as well as any applicable shipping costs. It is the responsibility of the customer to document any type of mistake or damage at the time of delivery before applying a signature. All claims must be reported within 7 days of delivery to be eligible for a refund.
Any damage not documented at the time of delivery must be recorded immediately and reported to customer service. It is suggested that customers take pictures of any type of error or damage and to keep all original packaging.
MyLEDLightingGuide may at any time limit the number of delivery attempts based on unfavorable delivery history resulting from, but not limited to, damage, loss, or theft.
** No Restocking Fees – Conditions:
- No restocking fee only on stock items in new condition and in their original box with all packing material, manuals and accessories.
- Custom and Made to Order products are ineligible for returns.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs, applicable restocking fees and lost or damaged packages. It is recommended that all customers ship returns via an insured ground service provider and obtain tracking information.
If a customer wishes to cancel an order that has not yet been shipped, fill out the contact form below with information about your order or simply reply to the order confirmation email with your cancellation request. MyLEDLightingGuide will do our best to try and assist you promptly and in a timely matter. However, special order or custom made orders marked as shipped cannot be cancelled after the order is processed. Restocking fees may apply on special order items. In the event that an item cannot be cancelled, customers are able to return eligible items.
Manufacturers’ warranties vary by product, but we stand by all of the products we sell and are very happy to work with our customers directly to resolve issues relating to product performance. Please see our Contact Us page for more specific information regarding Warranties.