|Replaces||250W Metal Halide|
|Lumens Per Watt||165|
|Voltage||100-277V [D] | 277-480V [HV]|
|Life Hours||100,000 (L70) hours | 50,000 hrs – driver|
|Color Temp||4000K | 5000K|
|Operating Temp||-25°C to +55°C|
|Mounting||Multiple Mounting Options Available|
|Dimensions||6.1″L x 5.2″W x 2.75″H|
Up to 165 lumens per watt, depending on the model and chosen color temperature. We recommend 5000K as the perfect replacement for Metal Halide. These kits come available with multiple mounting options. Our kits do not come with a socket adapter as this is an unsafe mounting option and is not allowed under the DLC Premium Quality certification.
Our 75W LED Retrofits are perfect for a variety of fixtures including:
- Cobra Head and Street Lights
- Parking and Area Lights
- Flood Lights
- Wall Packs
- High Bays, Low Bays, Canopies and Garage Lights
Please note: the reflector inside the fixture must be removed as part of the installation process of this product. The reflector is not needed because LED is directional light and there is no light to reflect. Removing the reflector also increases the available cooling area inside the fixture
Easy Installation Steps
- Remove bulb, ballast, reflector and socket from existing fixture.
- Install retrofit mount arm system using the mounting holes of the removed socket
- Slide the retrofit head onto the mounting arm, and attach the safety wire
- Install the driver in the space where the ballast was installed.
- Connect the black and red wires of the driver to the black and red wires of the retrofit head
- Connect the input wires to the power cord coming into the fixture.
- Our 75W Retrofit Kit for HID wins in life rating, wattage savings, payback, CRI, and the ability to retrofit in 99% of existing Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium fixtures.
- LED Source: Nichia Corporation
- Driver: Meanwell 100V-277V or 277V-480V High Voltage
- Warranty: 10 years on head and bracket, 5 years on driver
- BAA (Buy America Act)
- 0-10V Dimming
75 LED Watts replacing 250 Watts for 12 hrs/day 365 days/yr saving 931 kw/year *
|Cost per kw/h||Savings per year|
* includes ballast draw