|Replaces||175W Metal Halide|
|Lumens Per Watt||165|
|Voltage||100-277V [D] | 277-480V [HV]|
|Life Hours||100,000 (L70) hours | 50,000 hrs – driver|
|Color Temp||4000K | 5000K|
|Operating Temp||-25°C to +55°C|
|Mounting||Multiple mounting options|
|Dimensions||4.75″ L x 4.75″ W x 1.9″ H|
MyLEDLightingGuide 45W LED Retrofit Kit for HID Fixtures is the perfect 175w metal halide led replacement in your existing fixture with a simple and easy to perform retrofit process. Our 45W Retrofit for HID is extremely energy efficient and are DLC Premium Qualified meaning it meets higher lumen efficiency standards and outperforms those products that are only DLC Standard Qualified. These kits are 20-30% brighter than DLC Standard Kits.
- Our 45W Retrofit Kit for HID wins in life rating, wattage savings, payback, CRI, and the ability to retrofit in 99% of existing Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium fixtures.
- LED Source: Nichia Corporation
- Driver: Meanwell 100-277V or 277-480V
- Warranty: 10 years on head and bracket, 5 years on driver
- BAA (Buy America Act)
- 0-10V Dimming
- Remove bulb, ballast, reflector and socket from existing fixture.
- Install mounting arm system using the mounting holes of the removed socket
- Slide the retrofit head onto the mounting arm, and attach the safety wire
- Install the driver in the space where the ballast was installed.
- Connect the black and red wires of the driver to the black and red wires of the retrofit head
- Connect the input wires to the power cord coming into the fixture.
45 LED Watts replacing 175 Watts for 12 hrs/day 365 days/yr saving 684 kw/year *
|Cost per kw/h||Savings per year|
* includes ballast draw