450W LED Stadium Light – 72000 lumens – replaces 1500W Metal Halide
Sku: MLLG-AG-LED-HM2-450-[Color]-[Beam]-[D] – 1397
• Watts: 450 • Lumens: 72000 • LM/W: 160
• Voltage: 100-277V [D] | 347-480V [HV]
• Replaces: 1500W Metal Halide
• Life: 50,000 (L70) hours
Out of stock
|Replaces||1500W Metal Halide|
|Lumens Per Watt||160|
|Voltage||100-277V [D] | 347-480V [HV]|
|Frequency||50 / 60 hz|
|Life Hours||50,000 (L70) hours|
|Color Temp||4000K | 5000K|
|Beam Angle||30° 60° 120°|
|Operating Temp||-30°C to 50°C|
|Housing||IP65 rated – Aluminum housing with Epoxy Coating|
|Dimensions||17.87″D x 9.61″|
your ball field, sports stadium or any large open area. These sports
lights are designed to withstand the elements, are wash down ready –
IP65, so they can be used inside or out or inside in areas where
moisture or water exists.
- Rebate Eligible – Makes our (LED) Stadium Lights
eligible for utility rebates. This also signifies the product meets
strict performance standards and is backed with a 5 year warranty.
- Eliminate Maintenance Costs and Labor – With a
50,000+ (L70)+hour rated life, this means you will not be changing bulbs
and ballasts for 12+ years if your lights are turned on 12 hours a day,
365 days a year.
- Solid Construction – Aluminum housing with epoxy coating and a tough poly-carbonate prismatic lens.
- Ultra Efficient – 160 lumens / watt guarantees energy savings and a bright lit up space.
- Incredible Energy Savings – Up to 75% energy savings over metal halide, high pressure sodium, or mercury vapor bulbs.
- Bright and Crisp Light Output – High Color Rendering Index (CRI) means high quality crisp clear light.
- Versatile Applications – stadiums, large outdoor areas, security lighting, sports lighting!
- Installation Mounting Options – trunnion mount and other options available.
- Photocell Ready – dusk to dawn operation
- 30, 60 or 120 degrees optics available
- 480VAC Option
450 LED Watts replacing 1500 Watts for 12 hrs/day 365 days/yr saving 5585 kw/year *
|Cost per kw/h||Savings per year|
* includes ballast draw