450W LED Stadium Light – 72000 lumens – replaces 1500W Metal Halide
|Replaces||1500W Metal Halide|
|Lumens Per Watt||160|
|Voltage||100V-277V | 347V-480V|
|Frequency||50 / 60 hz|
|Life Hours||50,000 (L70) hours|
|Color Temp||4000K | 5000K|
|Beam Angle||30° 60° 120°|
|Operating Temp||-30°C to 50°C|
|Housing||IP66 rated - Aluminum housing with Epoxy Coating|
|Dimensions||17.87 in D X 9.61 in|
- Rebate Eligible - Makes our (LED) Stadium Lights eligible for utility rebates. This also signifies the product meets strict performance standards and is backed with a 5 year warranty.
- Eliminate Maintenance Costs and Labor - With a 50,000+ (L70)+hour rated life, this means you will not be changing bulbs and ballasts for 12+ years if your lights are turned on 12 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Solid Construction - Aluminum housing with epoxy coating and a tough poly-carbonate prismatic lens.
- Ultra Efficient - 160 lumens / watt guarantees energy savings and a bright lit up space.
- Incredible Energy Savings - Up to 75% energy savings over metal halide, high pressure sodium, or mercury vapor bulbs.
- Bright and Crisp Light Output - High Color Rendering Index (CRI) means high quality crisp clear light.
- Versatile Applications - stadiums, large outdoor areas, security lighting, sports lighting!
- Installation Mounting Options - trunnion mount and other options available.
- Photocell Ready - dusk to dawn operation
- 30, 60 or 120 degrees optics available
- 480VAC Option
|Cost per kw/h||Savings per year|
* includes ballast draw