|Replaces||1500W Metal Halide|
|Lumens Per Watt||160|
|Voltage||100-277V [D] | 347-480V [HV]|
|Frequency||50 / 60 hz|
|Life Hours||50,000 (L70) hours|
|Color Temp||4000K | 5000K|
|Beam Angle||30° 60° 120°|
|Operating Temp||-30°C to 50°C|
|Housing||IP65 rated – Aluminum housing with Epoxy Coating|
|Mounting||Hook/Eye Mount (Standard), surface mount|
|Dimensions||17.87″D x 9.61″|
MyLEDLightingGuide LED 450 Watt Industrial High Bay Lighting LED Fixtures are designed to replace a 1500 watt metal halide in your warehouse, factory, gym or any large open area. These high bays are wash down ready – IP65, so they can be used inside or out or inside in areas where you need to be able to wash down the room.
- Rebate Eligible – Makes our 400+ Watt LED Bay Lights eligible for utility rebates. This also signifies the product meets strict performance standards and is backed with a 5 year warranty. This is a must when you work with such powerful 400 watt bay lights (and higher).
- Motion Sensor Ready – available with motion sensor for on/off or bi-level dimming
- Installation Mounting Options – loop / ceiling
- LED Chips and Drivers – Original Nichia LED from Japan and Mean Well driver from Taiwan
- Versatile Applications – warehouses, retail spaces, manufacturing facilities, gyms, prisons, loading docks and any other large open areas!
- Industry-Leading Warranty – 5 year warranty.
- Bright and Crisp Light Output – High Color Rendering Index (CRI) means high quality crisp clear light.
- Instant On / Instant Off and Flicker-Free – Turns on and off instantly, making them perfect for motion sensors. Metal Halide need 30 minutes to turn back on. Perfect for high security areas where you need the lights on instantly.
- Incredible Energy Savings – Up to 75% energy savings over metal halide, high pressure sodium, or mercury vapor bulbs. Even more when motion sensors or other smart controls are used.
- Ultra Efficient – 160 lumens / watt guarantees energy savings and a bright lit up space – even with our higher than 400w bay lights.
- Solid Construction – Aluminum housing with epoxy coating and a tough poly-carbonate prismatic lens.
- Eliminate Maintenance Costs and Labor – With a 50,000+ (L70)+hour rated life, this means you will not be changing bulbs and ballasts for 12+ years if your lights are turned on 12 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Hook Mount, Ceiling Mount
- 30, 60 or 120 degrees optics available
- 480VAC Option
- Motion Sensor (UL Listed)
450 LED Watts replacing 1500 Watts for 12 hrs/day 365 days/yr saving 5585 kw/year *
|Cost per kw/h||Savings per year|
* includes ballast draw