|Replaces||1000W Metal Halide|
|Lumens Per Watt||150|
|Voltage||100-277V [D] | 347-480V [HV]|
|Frequency||50 / 60 hz|
|Life Hours||100,000 (L70) hours|
|Color Temp||4000K | 5000K|
|Operating Temp||-30°C to 60° C|
|Dimmable||0-10V | Optional|
|Housing||IP65 rated – Aluminum housing with Epoxy Coating|
|Mounting||Hook/Eye Mount (Standard), pendant mount (3/4 NPT), surface mount|
|Dimensions||16″ x 8″|
Our 300W LED High Bay is DLC Premium Qualified and can replace your existing 1000 watt metal halide High bay in your warehouse, factory, gym or any large open area. The 300 watt LED Fixture is a perfect replacement for 1000W metal halide high bay lights at a 30 – 40 ft mounting height. These units are wash down ready – IP65, so they can be used inside or out or inside in areas where you need to be able to wash down the room.
- DLC Premium Qualified – Makes our fixture
eligible for utility rebates. This also signifies the product meets
strict performance standards and is backed with a 5 year warranty. And
DLC Premium is super efficient, bigger rebates and more energy savings
- Eliminate Maintenance Costs and Labor – With a
50,000+ (L70)+hour rated life, this means you will not be changing bulbs
and ballasts for 12+ years if your lights are turned on 12 hours a day,
365 days a year.
- Solid Construction – Aluminum housing with epoxy coating and a tough poly-carbonate prismatic lens.
- Ultra Efficient – 150 lumens / watt guarantees
energy savings and a bright lit up space – making it the perfect 1000
watt high bay replacement for metal halide.
- Incredible Energy Savings – Up to 75% energy savings
over metal halide, high pressure sodium, or mercury vapor bulbs. Even
more when motion sensors or other smart controls are used.
- Emergency Backup (EMB)
- Hook Mount, Ceiling Mount, pole mount (3/4 NPT) or wall mount options
- 50 or 90 degrees optics available
- Frosted Lens
- 480VAC Option
- Acrylic reflector and lens cover for Up Light (7.5% up / 92.5% down)
- Motion Sensor (UL Listed)
300 LED Watts replacing 1000 Watts for 12 hrs/day 365 days/yr saving 3723 kw/year *
|Cost per kw/h||Savings per year|
* includes ballast draw