|Replaces||1000W Metal Halide|
|Lumens Per Watt||154|
|Voltage||100-277V [D] | 277-480V [HV]|
|Life Hours||100,000 (L70) hours | 50,000 hrs – driver|
|Color Temp||4000K | 5000K|
|Operating Temp||-25°C to +55°C|
|Mounting||Multiple mounting options|
|Dimensions||10.6″ L x 10.0″ W x 2.85″ H|
Our X-Large Series LED Bulb and Ballast Replacement Kits are perfect for a variety of fixtures including
- Parking Lot lights and Area Lights
- Flood Lights
- Stadium Lights
- High Mast Lights
Please note: the reflector inside the fixture must
be removed as part of the installation process of this product. The
reflector is not needed because LED is directional light and there is no
light to reflect. Removing the reflector also increases the available
cooling area inside the fixture.
Easy Installation Steps
- Remove bulb, ballast, reflector and socket from existing fixture.
- Install retrofit mount arm system using the mounting holes of the removed socket
- Slide the retrofit head onto the mounting arm, and attach the safety wire
- Install the driver in the space where the ballast was installed.
- Connect the black and red wires of the driver to the black and red wires of the retrofit head.
- Connect the input wires to the power cord coming into the fixture.
280W LED Retrofit Kit installed in flood light to replace 1000W HID
- Our 280W LED Retrofit Kit wins in life rating, wattage savings, payback, CRI, and the ability to retrofit in 99% of existing Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium fixtures.
- LED Source: Nichia Corporation
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Driver: Meanwell 100-277V or 480V High Voltage
- Warranty: 10 years on head and bracket, 5 years on driver
- BAA (Buy America Act)
- 0-10V Dimming
280 LED Watts replacing 1000 Watts for 12 hrs/day 365 days/yr saving 3811 kw/year *
|Cost per kw/h||Savings per year|
* includes ballast draw