150W LED UFO Bay Fixture – 18750 lumens – replaces 400W HID
Sku: MLLG-LED-HB4-150-[Color]-[Beam] – 1269
• Watts: 150 • Lumens: 18750 • LM/W: 125
• Voltage: 277-480V [HV]
• Replaces: 400W Metal Halide
• Life: 50,000 hours
Out of stock
|Replaces||400W Metal Halide|
|Lumens Per Watt||125|
|Frequency||50 / 60 hz|
|Life Hours||50,000 hours|
|Color Temp||4000K | 5000K|
|Beam Angle||50° 90° 120°|
|Operating Temp||-30° to +50°C|
|Dimmable||0-10V | Optional|
|Housing||IP65 rated – Aluminum housing with Epoxy Coating – White|
|Mounting||Hook / Eye Mount (Standard), pendant mount (3/4 NPT), surface mount|
|Dimensions||11.5″ x 7.52″|
Our 150W LED Industrial Bay Fixtures can replace your existing 400 watts metal halide fixtures in your warehouse, factory or gym. The 150 watt LED UFO is a perfect replacement for 400W Metal Halide at 20-30 ft mounting height. This 150W White LED High Bay is wash down ready – IP65, so they can be used inside or out or inside in areas where you need to be able to wash down the room.
- DLC Listed – Eligible
for utility rebates. This also signifies the product meets strict
performance standards and is backed with a 5 year warranty.
- Eliminate Maintenance Costs and Labor – With a
50,000+ (L70)+ hour rated life, this means you will not be changing bulbs
and ballasts for 12+ years.
- Solid Construction – Aluminum housing with epoxy coating and a tough tempered glass lens
- Ultra Efficient – Our White LED high bay light offers 140 lumens / watt which guarantees energy savings and a bright lit up space.
- Incredible Energy Savings – Up to 75% energy savings
over metal halide, high pressure sodium, or mercury vapor UFO high bay
bulbs. Even more when motion sensors or other smart controls are used.
- Ceiling Mount, pole mount (3/4 NPT), adjustable or wall mount options
- [D] Dimming 0-10V
- Motion sensor
- Daylight sensor
- 50 or 90 degrees optics available
- 80+ CRI available
150 LED Watts replacing 400 Watts for 12 hrs/day 365 days/yr saving 1358 kw/year *
|Cost per kw/h||Savings per year|
* includes ballast draw