|Replaces||400W Metal Halide|
|Lumens Per Watt||155|
|Voltage||100-277V [D] | 277-480V [HV]|
|Life Hours||100,000 (L70) hours | 50,000 hrs – driver|
|Color Temp||3000K | 4000K | 5000K|
|Operating Temp||-25°C to +55°C|
|Dimmable||0-10V | Optional|
|Mounting||Multiple Mounting Options Available|
|Dimensions||6.1″L x 5.2″W x 2.75″H|
Up to 165 lumens per watt, depending on the model and chosen color temperature. We recommend 5000K as the perfect replacement for Metal Halide. These kits come available with multiple mounting options. Our kits do not come with a socket adapter as this is an unsafe mounting option. We do provide a custom adjustable sliding arm mount that allows you to adjust the height inside the can easily and simply with 2 wing nuts.
The patented heat sink design provides advanced cooling which will ultimately extend the life of the product. Compare our retrofit head side by side with a competitive product. Run them both for an hour and touch the heat sink. You will be surprised how much cooler ours is. L70 hours exceed 100,000 hours. Backed by a 10 year head and 5 year driver warranty.
Easy Installation Steps
- Remove bulb, ballast, reflector and socket from existing fixture.
- Install retrofit mount arm system using the mounting holes of the removed socket
- Slide the retrofit head onto the mounting arm, and attach the safety wire
- Install the driver in the space where the ballast was installed.
- Connect the black and red wires of the driver to the black and red wires of the retrofit head
- Connect the input wires to the power cord coming into the fixture.
- Our 100W Recessed Can Retrofit Kits wins in life rating, wattage savings, payback, CRI, and the ability to retrofit in 99% of existing Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium fixtures.
- LED Source: Nichia Corporation
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Driver: Meanwell 100-277V or 277-480V
- Warranty: 10 years on head and bracket, 5 years on driver
- BAA (Buy America Act)
- Driver: 277-480V
100 LED Watts replacing 400 Watts for 12 hrs/day 365 days/yr saving 1577 kw/year *
|Cost per kw/h||Savings per year|
* includes ballast draw