Why are top USA Companies choosing MyLEDLightingGuide?
Reliability - we've been in business since 2008 and offer LED products that are reliable and efficient and are among the best engineered.
- Responsive support - we don't focus only on retrofit or new fixture solutions. We recommend the solution that best fits your unique needs.
- Outstanding products - our LED products are high efficiency which run cool! This means they will last longer than those that are not.
- Customization - we offer free photometric studies of commercial projects. We take the time to make sure your light is right.
- Amazing sales - installation and warranty support too! We won't leave you hanging. Most of our business comes from repeat customers because of our commitment to these standards.
Replace Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium and keep your fixtures!
Do you have Metal Halide or High Pressure Sodium bulbs and want to keep the fixtures? We offer 11 LED Retrofit Kits
that can be installed inside your existing indoor or outdoor fixtures using a simple installation process to convert over to LED. Our Kits are extremely efficient, up to 165 lumens per watt, are DLC Premium Qualified and are backed with a 10 year warranty. We have sold 10's of thousands of these kits and have 1000's in stock ready for your project. Try one in your fixture and see how amazing these kits are!
What Comes with a MyLEDLightingGuide Retrofit Kit?
- LED Head (10 year warranty).
- A selection of mounting arm options designed to work in multiple fixtures.
- Meanwell LED Driver, 100V - 277V or optionally 277V - 480V LED Retrofit.
- 0-10V Dimmable driver (optional). Requires compatible dimmer or control system.
- Supply of screws, electric wire nuts and instructions - everything to complete the installation.
- Live support call in - if you have an installation question, we are here to help.
- No non-sense hassle free warranty support
Industrial and Commercial LED High Bays designed for warehouses, gymnasiums, convention centers and large indoor areas!
MyLEDLightingGuide offers over 15 High Bay LED Lights
to replace Metal Halide and Fluorescent High Bays, from 250 Watts to 2000 Watts. We offer high heat solutions, high bays for high ceilings, explosion proof and high voltage solutions (single-phase or 3-phase) with many options stocked in our USA warehouse. Whether you are looking for a UFO Style High Bay (7 models offered), linear fixtures to replace fluorescent or T5 HO tube high bays, or special warehouse aisle high bay fixtures, we can provide a solution to meet your needs.
Want to know how the fixture will work before you buy? We can provide a free photometric of your indoor space so there is no guess-work or surprises after you buy. And the best part: we excel in both pre-sales education and post-sales support in case you have installation questions or warranty support.
Outdoor LED Parking Lot Lights to brighten your parking area!
MyLEDLightingGuide offers many LED Parking Lot Lights
to replace Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium fixtures from 250 Watts to 1000 Watts. We can offer high voltage solutions, up to 480V, and optic packages to light up your parking area correctly. We can even convert your existing outdoor fixture over to LED using one of our retrofit solutions if you like the look of your existing fixtures.
Want to know how the fixture will work before you buy? We can provide a free photometric of your outdoor space so there is no guess-work or surprises after you buy. And the best part: we excel in both pre-sales education and post-sales support in case you have installation questions or warranty support.
LED Flood Lights to brighten your outdoor areas and provide exceptional security lighting!
MyLEDLightingGuide's LED Flood Lights
are designed to replace Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium Flood Lights ranging from 150 Watts to 2000 Watts HID. We can provide high voltage (480V) solutions and optic packages to make sure the light gets to where its needed. Whether pole mounted, or mounted to the side of a building, our LED flood lights are designed to provide years of trouble-free lighting and save you from 50% to 90% on your lighting bill, when used with smart controls like photocells and motion sensors.
We can even retrofit your existing flood light fixtures if you like. We have LED Conversion Components
designed to replace the HID components inside your light fixtures. Its as simple as replacing the bulb and ballast inside your existing flood lights.