LED Wall Packs replace traditional HID Wall Packs
Traditional Metal Halide and HPS wall packs have been powered with inefficient HID bulbs. HID has been the standard for years, as no other light technology could rival or surpass their brightness in such a compact size. But that has all changed with the advent of LED Lighting that has been adapted for wall packs. HID lights suffer from short life and quickly decreasing light quality. LED lights, such as LED wall packs, have superior CRI (Color Rendering Index) which means the light produced from LED is of high quality. Our LED Wall Packs, some of which are made in the USA, are rated from 50,000 to 100,000+ hours. That means it will be a very long time before you will have to do any maintenance or change any bulbs or ballasts.
We can provide numerous LED wall pack options from an 18W unit designed to replace 75W HID to a high power 120W LED Wall Pack designed to replace 400+ W HID. Are USA Made LED Wall Packs can be set up with either our 100-277V or 347-480V LED Drivers.
Made in the USA LED Wall Packs
Some of our LED Wall Packs are manufactured in the USA and are ARRA Compliant. Look for the American Flag to identify these products on all our catalog pages. Backed with a 5 year manufacturer warranty.
Five reasons to change to LED Wall Packs
1. Reduced energy consumption. LED Wall Packs use about 25% of the energy of a comparable HID Wall Pack. That means your lighting bill will be reduced by 75% for every HID Light you convert over to LED.
2. Reduced Maintenance Costs. Our LED Wall Packs last up to 100,000 hours. This results in a lot less bulbs and ballasts to replace over the life of the product.
3. Durability in Harsh Conditions. Environments with vibration and other factors that cause HID Lights to fail do not affect LED Lights.
4. Be Green. LED Wall Packs are RoHS Compliant. They will instantly reduce your carbon footprint when you convert over.
5. Better Light Quality. LED Wall Packs produce superior light compared to HID Lighting. And they maintain this high quality of light much longer than Metal Halide or HPS lighting.