LED Flood Lights
Traditional flood lights, up to now, have been powered with Metal Halide, High Pressure Sodium, Low Pressure Sodium or Mercury Vapor bulbs. They have their limitations; short life span, poor light quality and not very durable in harsh industrial environments. Until recently, companies had to put up with these limitations. However, with the introduction of LED's, companies no longer have to accept those limitations as LED technology solves most of these problems.
LED light has superior CRI (Color Rendering Index) which means the light reaching the ground is of high quality. Simply said, think of it as the quality of light. Some of our LED Flood Lamps are rated for 100,000 hours, which means that they will run for over 12 years (that's 24 hours a day, 365 days a year). And because LED's are solid state, hostile environments that destroy HID lighting is not an issue. LED's can be sustain vibrations without failure.
New or Retrofit LED Flood Light Bulbs
MyLEDLightingGuide can provide you 2 options: new LED Flood Lights that can replace from 30W HID to 400W HID with our 10W up to our 150W LED Flood Light. Our LED Flood lights can be set up to run 100-277V or 347-480V and are IP65 rated for wet environments.
Our retrofit kits can be used to replace the existing bulb and ballast inside an existing HID Flood Light. Our kits are designed to be as easy to retrofit an existing fixture as easily as a bulb and ballast replacement. Rated for 100,000 hours, and backed with a 5 year warranty, our retrofit kits allow you to convert to LED and save the expense of new fixtures.
Five reasons to convert to LED Flood Light Bulbs
1. Reduce your energy consumption. LED Flood Lights use about 25% of the energy a HID Flood Light uses to produce the same amount of light. That's an instant savings that can you can feel every month when the utility bills arrive.
2. Reduce Maintenance Costs. With LED Flood Lights lasting up to 100,000 hours or more, your maintenance staff will not be spending time replacing bulbs and ballasts.
3. Durability in Extreme Environments. Processes that create vibration and other factors that cause premature failure of HID Lighting does not affect LED Lighting.
4. Be part of the Green Revolution. LED Flood Lights are RoHS Compliant, and because they use significantly less electricity than their HID counterparts, that greatly reduces their carbon footprint.
5. Work under better quality light. The quality of light that LED's produce is far superior to the HID Lighting they are designed to replace. Because of this, the light produced by LED Flood Lighting is better to work under, and will provide workers with a safer environment to perform their jobs. And since LED's do not suffer from lumen degradation like their HID counterpart, the work environment will be brighter for years.