We like to think we go above and beyond other online LED retailers. Here are three reasons that makes us stand ahead of the rest.
MyLEDLightingGuide.com has built relationships with leading LED and Induction Manufacturers. Many factors are taken into consideration before we list products on the site, and we choose those manufacturers who build great reliable product, have taken the time to certify their products, and stand behind their product in times where warranties need to be honored. We carry a wide range of USA Made and Assembled LED Products. We are a believer of Buy USA, and we support our USA factories and those who believe in creating jobs in America. Look for the USA flag beside those products.
Secondly, MyLEDLightingGuide.com follows a policy of sourcing as many UL and ETL products as possible. Although we find these products tend to be a bit more expensive than non-certified prouducts, we feel the extra expense that the manufacturer has encounted to ensure their products are safe and certified are worth the cost. At times, we might not be able to find a suitable UL or ETL listed product, but when we can source a certified product, we will.
A. No Down Payments! Lease 100%
We offer leases that finance 100% of the cost of the equipment. Plus, you can include other “soft” costs in your lease such as shipping, software, training, and installation. Unlike a bank loan, no down payment or compensating balances are required.
B. Improved Cash Flow, More Working Capital
Cash is not tied up in equipment. Instead, money is available for opportunities such as marketing, working capital, or seasonal cash flow needs.
C. Preserve Your Credit Lines
Your existing lines of credit and borrowing availability are left untouched and ready to use for operational & short-term financing needs.
D. Tax Benefits
Unlike loan payments, lease payments may be fully tax-deductible as an operational expense.
E. Other Benefits
- 4-6 hour our Credit Decisions On All Applications
- Competitive Pricing
- Responsive, Friendly Service
- Programs For “Start Ups” and Newer Businesses
- Flexible Programs Designed To Suit Your Specific Needs.
All products sold on MyLEDLightingGuide.com comes with a standard OEM (manufacturer) warranty. Each warranty is honored by the manufacturer and varies by product. OEM warranties are parts only warranties, which means shipping and labor costs are not included in what the warranty covers.
A. Extended Service Contract
My LED Lighting Guide now offers commercial building customers the option to enhance their manufacturer’s warranty on Parts & Labor for 5 or 7 years from the date of installation.
B. Fully-Guaranteed Service Contracts
These service contracts are fully-guaranteed during the term as they are backed by a Licensed Administrator and regulated by the Department of Licensing & Regulations to ensure obligation, legal compliance and service contract guarantee.
C. Program Pricing
Cost of coverage is factored as small percentage of the total retail lighting invoice.
D. Program Benefits
1. Coverage is fully-guaranteed during the term of the contract.
2. Extends the manufactures warranty for a total of 5-7 years (depending on product).
3. Covers all parts, labor and shipping charges with no deductible.
4. One point of contact for all support and service dispatch needs.
5. If building is sold coverage is transferable to new owners at no additional cost.
E. Claim Support
1. Call toll free number to report a problem.
2. Servicer is dispatched, performs work and completes work ticket.
3. Work ticket is submitted for payment.
4. Document is sent to underwriter for payment to servicer.
Call us at 1.888.423.3191 to find out about financing and leasing options available for your LED and Induction Lighting projects.