Induction Wall Packs are a great replacement for traditional HID Wall Packs
HID Wall packs, up to now, have been powered with Metal Halide or High Pressure Sodium bulbs. They are as common place on commercial buildings as are incandescent bulbs are in the home. However, with the development and commercialization of induction lighting, commercial customers can now install a high quality lumen light with an extremely long service life. With amazing CRI values and rated for 100,000 hours of life, induction wall packs are designed to operate for years, if not decades, with little if any maintenance. And the other benefit is they use half of the energy to produce the same amount of effective light, commercial building owners can reduce both their energy costs as well as their maintenance costs.
Five reasons to use to Induction Wall Packs
1. Reduced energy consumption. Induction Wall Packs use about 50% of the energy of a comparable HID Wall Pack. That means your lighting bill will be reduced by 50% for every HID Wall Pack that you convert over to Induction.
2. Reduced Maintenance Costs. Our Induction Wall Packs are rated for 100,000 hours. This means a lot less bulbs and ballasts to replace and a huge reduction in your maintenance bills.
3. Durability in Harsh Conditions. Environments with vibration and other factors that cause HID Lights to fail do not affect Induction Lights. With no filaments to break or damage, Induction Lights are built to work.
4. Be Green. Induction Wall Packs are RoHS Compliant. They will instantly reduce your carbon footprint when you convert over.
5. Better Light Quality. Induction Wall Packs produce superior light/lumens compared to HID Lighting. We speak of this in terms of quality of lumens, not quantity
With some of our induction wall packs carrying a 10 year OEM warranty, these lights will provide years of light without the headaches of constant maintenance all while reducing your energy bill.