Your source for LED Lights and Induction Lights since 2009
New or Retrofit: A Guide to Warehouse and Factory Lighting
Many of the factories, warehouses and distribution centers around the world are still using power hungry Metal Halide, High Pressure Sodium, Low Pressure Sodium, Mercury Vapor or T12 fluorescent tubes. Not only are these lights costly to run, but are also costly to maintain. Some facility managers, to lower costs, are turning off lights to reduce costs. While this does lower energy consumption, it does create a hazardous and unsafe work environment.
With the ability to replace 100 - 1000W HID,LED High Bays can create a bright and safe warehouse or factory environment. Our lighting engineers can design a photometric solution that meets or exceeds or current environment. For those who want more, we have LED warehouse lights that can produce over 70,000 lumens each, all directed to the floor where it is needed.
Want to save even more money? Let us retrofit your existing lights with our LED Retrofit kits. Designed to use your existing fixtures, we can replace your old bulbs and ballasts with state of the art LED Heads and drivers. UL Listed, Made in the USA and warrantied for 5 years, our retrofit kits are designed to run for 100,000 hours of life, not only reducing your energy consumption by more than 60%, but dramatically reducing your maintenance costs also.
World Class USA Made LED High Bays
We feature a full line of USA Made ARRA Compliant LED High Bays capable of replacing 150W to 1500W Metal Halide, High Pressure Sodium, Mercury Vapor and T5 High Bays. These products are CSA Approved, DLC Compliant and are backed with a 5 year manufacturer warranty. These High Bays are Made to Order with many options to meet your needs:
- Optics (to narrow or widen the beam)
- Motion Sensors
- Bi-Level Controls
- 0-10V dimming
- Pendant, Rod or Cable Mounting
- 100-277V and 347-480V driver options
The bottom line:
- reduce energy consumption by 60% and more
- higher quality of light
- minimal lumen degradation over the life of the light
- dramatically reduced maintenance costs
- DLC Listed - Eligible for utility rebates
- USA Made - ARRA Compliant - Eligible for project that need to be USA Made
- CSA Listed - Safe and compliant for installation in the USA and Canada
USA Made and ARRA Compliant LED and Induction Lights
MyLEDLightingGuide.com is a proud supporter of Made in America products. We are an American company and we support American companies. When a product on our website is a Made in America product, or an ARRA Compliant product, we show an American Flag beside that product.
What is ARRA Compliant?
Under the Buy American provision of the 2009 ARRA - American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, public projects backed by ARRA spending must use ARRA compliant products. To qualify, a product that is deemed ARRA Compliant must meet one of the following two criteria:
- Was the product substantially made in the USA?
- Did a substantial transformation occur in the USA?
Each manufacturer is responsible for meeting these guidelines before they can claim a product is ARRA Compliant. If you have any questions or inquiries about any particular product listed on our site, do not hesitate to call us for clarification
Retrofit Your Parking Lot with LED Lights
Many parking lots are equipped with 400W and 1000W Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium bulbs. This old technology suffers from high energy consumption, lumen and CRI degradation (within 6 months after a new bulb is installed), slow start up and higher maintenance schedules. In the case of High and Low Pressure Sodium, poor CRI means that colors are not truly represented properly under this type of light.
Up to now, converting to energy efficient LED typically meant a replacement of the fixture with some high tech looking cobra head fixture. That's all changed.
We can retrofit your existing fixtures with energy efficient LED systems, We have the power and technology to replace 100, 175, 250, 400 and even 1000W HID with custom designed LED solutions that fit right into your existing fixtures. For everything below 400W, the replacement is very simple and usually involves removing the bulb, ballast and reflector and installing our LED head and LED driver. For larger applications, we create custom plates to hold multiple heads. And we can install optics on our lights to make sure the light gets to the ground.
Call Us to Learn More - 1-888-423-3191
The High Cost of Doing Nothing
Can you really afford not to update to Energy Efficient Commerical LED Lighting? Some companies solely base their decision on ROI payback periods, not realizing all the other costs that would be driven down or eliminated by converting over to LED Lights.
If you or you company leave your lights turned on for more than 75 hours a week or are located in an area with cost of electricty .08 cents or more per kw/h, read on.
1. Save Money by Reducing Consumption
A typical conversion from Metal Halide, High Pressure Sodium or Mercury Vapor lighting to an equivalent LED Light sees immediate savings of 60% or more on your lighting bills.
2. Save Money by Reducing Maintenance Costs
Many of our industrial and commercial LED Lighting products have life spans exceeding 100,000 hours or more. Bulb and ballast replacement will become a thing of the past.
3. Rebates and Federal Tax Credits
Rebates may be available to help offset the initial expenditure of your LED conversion. On top, we have the resources to determine if you are eligible for a .60 cents / sq ft Federal Tax Credit!. Secondly, lights qualified under DesignLights Consortium
often qualify for rebates with utility companies, as much as 50% of the cost of the project.
4. A Marathon of Savings
It's not just a sprint to payback, it is a marathon of savings that include dramatically lower lighting bills and significantly reduced maintenance costs. All this and BETTER LIGHTING too!
LED Tube - LED Fluorescent Retrofit
LED Tubes are the perfect option to replace your existing fluorescent T8, T10 and T12 lighting. A typical fluorescent retrofit consists of replacing the existing fluorescent ballast and bulb with an energy efficient LED Tube. Typical energy savings of 50% or more are common after a LED fluorescent tube retrofit is performed. Life spans of 50,000 hours means your maintenance staff will be able to enjoy years of maintenance free lighting. Our LED Tubes are shatterproof!
1. 4 ft LED Tube - #1 choice for T8, T10 or T12 replacement
- UL / cUL Listed
- up to 1800 lumens
- 50,000 hrs
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
2. 4 ft LED Tube - DLC LED Tube
- UL / cUL Listed
- up to 2200 lumens
- 50,000 hrs
- 5 year manufacturers warranty
Click Here to Learn More
LED Lighting Solutions for Data Centers
Data Centers are 24X7 operations where the lights are left on all the time. The problem is that these centers need to be bright so that the staff can work on the servers, and many are filled with fluorescent tubes that actually add to the problem.
Data Centers are notoriously hot with all the heat generated for the servers. On top of this is the heat generated by the lights. To keep them bright, fluorescent tubes should be replaced well before they completely fail. So maintenance costs are high with fluorescent tubes.
LED flourescent tubes are a perfect solution for data centers as they solve these main problems:
- Reduced Energy Consumption: Data centers are already power hungry, switching over to LED Tubes will reduce your lighting bills by at least 50%
- Increased Lumen Maintenanance: LED Tubes maintain their lumens longer than their fluorescent counter parts, so maintaining a well lit LED data center is eaiser and less costly
- Increased Lumen Output: Our customers constantly tell us how bright the tubes are. In some cases, they are able to de-lamp and still maintain adequate light output. This also reduces energy consumption as well as reduces heat output from the lights.
- Less Produced Heat: with no ballasts, LED Tube Lights produce less heat than their fluorescent counterparts. This means this will also save you on your HVAC loads, further saving you money.
Click Here to see our LED Tubes Products
Green Project Leasing and Extended Warranties
We can help arrange green project leases for businesses and municipalities paid for by the savings on your lighting bills. Our leases, administered through an independent third party agent, covers the following:
- No Down Payments. Lease 100%!
- Improved Cash Flow, More Working Capital
- Preserve Your Credit Lines
- Tax Benefits - lease payments may be fully tax deductible
- 4-6 hour our Credit Decisions on all applications
- Competitive Pricing
- Responsive, Friendly Service
- Programs For “Start Ups” and Newer Businesses
- Flexible Programs Designed To Suit Your Specific Needs
Our enhanced and extended warranties are administered by an indendent third party agent offer customer warranty programs that cover:
- LM70 Color Shift
- Manufacturer Failure
- 5 or 7 year options
- indoor or outdoor light options
Click Here to Learn More about our Lease and Warranty Programs
Quantity Discounts Available
- Discounts available on ALL Products with large quantity orders
- Reseller Pricing Available
- Access to Onshore Warehoused Products
- Access to the best USA LED Manufacturers!
- Large Selection of USA Made, UL Listed, DLC and Energy Star Products
- Call for Details: 1-888-423-3191
Rebates and Energy News
LED Lights - Commercial LED Lighting, Flood Light & Tubes
Commercial Grade LED Lights are the high efficiency, Eco friendly solution to help you save money on your utility bill, reduce your maintenance costs, and reduce your carbon footprint.
They use a fraction of the energy used by HID, fluorescent, halogen and incandescent bulbs. If you use an air conditioner - every watt you save by using our LED lamp saves another watt of energy savings in lower air conditioning loads. If you are looking for directional lights, reading lights or spot lights, LED lights are an obvious choice. Given their low power consumption, LED lighting are an absolute must for people living or planning to live off grid, or a must for companies who are looking to save money that directly affects the corporate bottom line.
LED Bulbs - No Mercury, no flickering, instant on and no UV or IR spectrums; all benefits of this technology. We believe that this signals the death of the common incandescent light bulb. It is time to wave good-bye to flickering fluorescents and power guzzling HID and incandescent bulbs. LED light bulbs help the planet breath easier, as every incandescent or HID bulb replaced with LEDs means less coal burned to produce electricity, reduced greenhouse gas emission, less mercury pollution and less solid waste to be disposed off in landfills.